Our clients are Real Estate Agents that are the Industry Leaders. They stay well informed about the constant changes in the Real Estate Industry and keep their Landlords informed and protected by integrating systems for the best interest of their clients.
These Agents are well aware of their duty of care to their Landlords and tenants and believe in offering their clients the best possible solutions to today’s challenges. Professional Agents realise that they serve their clients best by staying educated and using qualified professionals to service and maintain the properties they manage.
When you accept an annual maintenance program with SATS you can rest assured your property will remain compliant with the smoke alarm legislation in your state.
- Survey the property for quantity and location of smoke alarms
- Inspect all alarms for secure fitting
- Clean all alarms with a Smoke Alarm Wipe
- Replace any flat or nearly flat batteries in all alarms with removable batteries.
- Test all alarms via manual test button
- Verify expiry dates on all alarms
- Check all alarms for audible notification
- Check all alarms for visual indicators
- Verify that alarms meet current Australian Standards
- Replace any alarms that are faulty or expired.
- Relocate any existing alarms to make property compliant
- Record all details in SATS database
- Supply your Real Estate Agent a Certificate of Compliance for your file.
If you are currently a landlord and your Agent doesn’t offer you this service please contact us on 1300 41 66 67 or at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact your Agent about implementing the program for your property.